Based in Ottawa, Canada
November 8th, 2016
Small Radios Big Televisions is a point-and-click exploration game that focuses on worlds within worlds and the manipulation of audio-visual data. It is inspired by the feeling of playing an old cassette tape found in a basement, combined with the atmosphere of urban exploration.
Small Radios Big Televisions started life as a small summer prototype that was released online in September 2014. After finding an audience it was decided that the game would become a new full time project. The game eventually caught the eye of Sony and in February 2015 it was announced that Small Radios Big Televisions would be coming to Playstation 4. Soon after FIRE FACE partnered with Adult Swim Games to publish the game. Set for release in Summe 2016 it is FIRE FACE's most ambitious project to date.
Release Date trailer YouTube
Small Radios Big Telvisions - Announce YouTube
Small Radios Big Telvisions - VHS YouTube
Small Radios Big Telvisions - Prototype teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Day of the Devs Selection" San Francisco, 1 November, 2014
- "The game’s world is a high-scaling, low-rent industrial hutch. Metal doors and surgical piping. Streaks of primary colours as uniform as the stripes on a track suit."
- Zack Kotzer, Vice Motherboard
- "Unlike the intangible airiness of digital media, you can smell and feel a tape, but more importantly, the data it stores can be distorted so easily..."
- Chris Priestman, Kill Screen
- "A really pretty weird thing that’s fun to click on."
- John Walker, Rock Paper Shotgn
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About FIRE FACE
FIRE FACE is a game developer residing in Ottawa, Canada and making all the games that it can.
More information on FIRE FACE, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Small Radios Big Televisions Credits
Programming, Art, Design, Music